Amnesty international campaigning manual 1 december 2001 index number act 10 002 2001 this manual has been written primarily for ai campaigners but should prove useful for all those involved in the movement and could be useful for those in other campaigning organizations. Amnesty internationals new manual will help anyone anywhere to expose and combat torture and other ill treatment as well as setting out the key international and regional standards against torture the manual describes how amnesty international campaigns against torture including its most successful activism strategies. Amnesty international campaigning manual paperback 1997 by anon author be the first to review this item see all formats and editions hide other formats and editions price new from used from paperback 1997 please retry
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.