Ethical relativism is the theory that because different societies have different ethical beliefs there is no rational way of determining whether an action is morally right or wrong other than by asking. Ethical relativism should not be applied in business as it has the capacity to distort what is right since being relative is the opposite of being absolute ambiguity in ethics when applied in business can result to unethical actions that may seem ethical this business application magnifies the potential risks that it may bring to. Business and islamic ethics topic cultural relativism in business submitted to mr mehmood ul hassan khalil submitted by waqas shehzad class bba 5d cultural relativism cultural relativism is the view that all beliefs are equally valid and that truth itself is relative depending on the situation environment and individual
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.